Terms and Conditions of joining the #parentech conversation as a website user and/or supporter
The #parentech conversation is led by The Australian Parents Council who operates this website. For questions and/or concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your use of our Website Service
- The purpose of this Site is to enable the Australian Parents Council to lead and facilitate a ‘conversation’ on #parentech website.
- If a user decides to subscribe to the ‘#parentech conversation’ as a subscriber, individual or organisation, their information is used to provide notifications and information relating to the #parentech conversation. The term ‘subscriber’ refers to all individuals and/or entities who subscribe to this site.
- User and subscriber information is shared with the Australian Parents Council.
- By using the #parentech website as a user or subscriber you agree that by posting or adding any content to the site, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to exercise any copyright that the User may hold in the content in any way, in any media known now or in the future (including, without limitation, by reproducing, changing and communicating the content to the public) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same.
- Users further authorise us to use any content created by them as a sample on any of our promotional material relating to the the Site and/or #parentech campaign.
- The copyright in all content on this Site belongs to the Australian Parents Council and no unauthorised use of copyright materials is permitted.
- You consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- By using this Site, Users acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. Users understand that any message or information Users understand that any message or content sent to the Site may be read or intercepted by others.
- This site is purely informational and carries no transactions. Tickets to screenings are not purchased by this site and subscribers and users of the #parentech site will need to visit fan-force.com and understand and agree to their terms and conditions when purchasing a ticket or hosting a screening including session times, refund policy and rules of use. Please see below on Linked sites.
Rules of Use
Users agree to the following:
- Users will not reprint, republish or distribute, in any way, any information or materials found on our Site.
- Users will not provide to us or post on our Site any information that is not correct, such as an incorrect name, address, email address, donation amount or any other incorrect information.
- Users will not publish any content that contains sexually related text, photographs or other content, or content that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Users will not post any materials on our site or include any comments or materials in any presentation in violation of any other party’s rights, including, but not limited to copyright or privacy rights.
- Users will not attempt to reverse engineer, decompile or derive the source code of any of the software comprising or in any way used on our Site.
- Users agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or application or any transaction being conducted on the website or application, or with any other person’s use of the website or application.
- #parentech nor Australian Parents Council bears no responsibility due to any inaccuracy or misleading information, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information posted on this site.
- Under no circumstances shall we or any of our directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Users agree to indemnify and hold us and our directors, officers, employees and representatives, harmless from any and all losses (including but not limited to legal fees) resulting from any claims that are asserted, or may be asserted, based on or relating to use, or the use of any individual using a Account Holder’s password of this Site.
Links to Other Sites